EDIT: I added some shiny lines to the Shinnies.
Also, changing the title because I changed the plot of the first chapter.
Pokemon Trainer: Roxanne Dia, born in the Hoenn Region.
Female Ralts: Grace
- Kind, but sarcastic and headstrong. She is Roxanne's first starter Pokemon given to her by her mother. She is also Roxanne's main Pokemon and almost never stays inside her Pokeball and she proudly wears her master's white ribbon. Being a Ralts and Rox's closest Pokemon, she would protect her with her life. Secretly cares very much about her looks. She cares for everyone in the group, even if she wont admit how much she cares for Puck. Could be seen as the self proclaimed leader.
Female Shiny Buneary: Angel
- A sweet, soft-spoken Pokemon with a french accent. She tends to not like battling others. She is usually the one that tries to play the peacemaker of the group.
Male Shiny Charmander: Blaze
- Has a German-esc accent and is the oldest and physically strongest of the group. Looks after all with brother-like authority and has the closest relation to Grace. Was the first Pokemon 'caught' by Roxanne using Grace. Has a huge dislike for Puck and a very fiery temper. Can't wait to evolve into a Charizard.
Female Eevee: Amber
- Kind and eager to please, she's ready to evolve into any Eeveeloution her master wants. She has the closest relation to Angel.
Female Gothita(not in picture): Eloise
- Hyper and happy, she very eager to please her master in any way, whether it involves battling or just giving her company. She prefers not to use her psychic abilities unless as her powers differ greatly from Grace's, and they scare her. So she tends to prefer using other attacks in battle. Looks up to Grace as an inspiration. She's the youngest and most inexperienced.
Male Misdreveous(not in picture): Puck
- Named after the character in the the Shakespearean Play, A Midsummer's Night Dream, he's just as silly and mischievous as the character. Puck and Blaze argue all the time and have to be constantly broken up. He likes to pull pranks and constantly gets himself in trouble or gets the others in trouble. He secretly likes Grace and teases her because of it. He's the second to the youngest.
I wanted to get this done before I answered my next Meloetta picture, since I've been drawing her so much. XD
So, I've wanted to do a Pokemon Comic for years, but I could never draw them well enough.
Now that I'm able, I'm gonna start one. I will do my best to complete it, but please don't bother me about when the next page will come out.
I love it that so many people love my comics, but it just puts more pressure on me and sometimes can slow my progress. Just work with me, okay?
The drawing style may change as it goes, so try to ignore that. >_>
Just to let you know, if I was a real life Pokemon trainer these are the Pokemon I'd want to get at first.
- Pokemon belongs to Nintendo
- Drawn by me
- Done in GIMP